Panini Presses were originally designed for chefs, cooks, and other professionals, but thanks to technological advancements, they have now become a welcome addition to any modern kitchen if someone wants to replicate the results of high-end hotels from the comfort of their homes. That’s what inspired me to create this detailed guide on the best home Panini Presses. To ensure that every product I include in this guide will meet (and perhaps even exceed) your needs and requirements, I took them through a series of tests, and some of the features I looked for include:
- Safety features
- Ease of use and cleaning
- Futuristic designs
- Cooking speed
Only units that met all the different areas above made it into this enumeration. This means that all you ought to do is go through the list and pick the unit you think can also appeal to your personal preferences.
Without further ado, here are the five best home Panini presses money can buy today.
The Top 5 Best Home Panini Presses in 2021
|Panini Maker Name||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|Cuisinart Griddler||16.84 lbs||14.65 x 16.22 x 8.11 in||Check Price|
|Panini Press Indoor Grill||3.1 lbs||9.5 x 10.5 x 3 in||Check Price|
|Non-Stick Panini Press Grill||4.44 lbs||12.13 x 5.6 x 9.5 in||Check Price|
|Electric Indoor Panini Press||5.8 lbs||11.4 x 9 x 4.1 in||Check Price|
|OSTBA Panini Press Grill||5.18 lbs||12.04 x 13.38 x 4.48 in||Check Price|
- If you have been following my guides for a while, then you know that I like to start all my guides on a high note – and what is a better way to start a guide on the best home Panini Presses than with a product from Cuisinart.
- Started in Chicago in 1971 by Carl Sontheimer, Cuisinart is one of the leading American home appliances brands currently owned by the Conair Corporation. Over the decades the brand has been in existence, it has become synonymous with aesthetics and reliability – and that is exactly what this masterpiece delivers.
- The unit delivers six different cooking options. These include top melt, half griddle/half grill, full grill, full griddle, Panini press, and contact grill. I do not know about your needs, but these were more than sufficient to handle the demands of my home (5 family members.) Another feature of the appliance worth noting is its removable, reversible, and non-stick grill plates. All these features make the grill plates a breeze to clean. I was able to thoroughly clean mine in less than ten minutes.
- Retails from a reputable brand
- Delivers six different cooking options
- Can sear at 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy to use even for total beginners
- Durable and sturdy
- Has an LCD display to allow you to choose from the different settings
- Lightweight and portable
- If you have checked out my guide on how to pick the best kitchen appliance, then you remember that one of the points I insisted on is that you should always start by separating your choices according to their manufacturing brands and only pick from the most reputable companies.
- Why? Well, unlike lesser-known brands, leading manufacturers have a reputation to maintain, which means that they will go above and beyond to make sure that the unit they sell you can deliver as advertised by them.
- Just like Cuisinart, Chef Buddy is one of such brands. Straight out of the box, you’ll love this Panini Press by Chef Buddy’s color combination that allows it to complement any kitchen interior décor. It doesn’t disappoint in the cooking department either. It’s powerful, versatile, reliable, and easy to clean.
- Delivers up to 1400 watts of power
- Boasts a large cooking surface for fast preparation
- Easy to clean thanks to its non-stick surfaces
- Lightweight and portable
- Compact to save on kitchen counter space
- The feet are anti-skid even on wet surfaces
- Allows you to cook healthier meals
- This New House Panini Press’s unique selling proposition will be obvious straight out of the box. The package you will receive from Amazon will include a 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by New House Kitchen Themselves.
- If this doesn’t prove that the company has faith in the product they are selling you, I do not know what does. As you can see from the image above, it also boasts a modern style which stainless steel finish will fit right into your kitchen.
- Backed by a one-year hassle-free warranty
- Easy to clean
- Safe to use around young ones
- Easy to use
- From a reputable brand
- Just like the unit we just looked at, this Ovente GP1000BR Panini Press has also been backed by a 1-year warranty on Domestic (USA) repairs and replacements on workmanship and materials from the date of purchase. This only applies if you’ve acquired it from an authorized reseller like Amazon.
- In addition to that, it is also safe and practical to use. For starters, it boasts an auto shut-off feature that will ensure that your meals are only cooked to your liking and never overcooked. The unit also retails with a cool to the touch handle that will protect all users from any burn injuries.
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Easy to clean
- Unbeatable value
- Practical and safe
- Anti-skid even on wet surfaces
- Has an LCD display
- The last, but by no means the least home Panini Press in our detailed guide is the OSTBA Panini Press Grill. This unit is perfect for you if, like me, you do not care about unnecessary bells and whistles and only want a product that can deliver as advertised.
- The unit boasts a wide temperature range of up to 429 degrees Fahrenheit and has been fit with a setting that will stop heating when the temperature has hit a certain value. The unit also retails with a grill brush, which makes this unit one of the easiest-to-use home Panini Presses.
- Boasts a simple design
- Reliable and durable
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to use and clean
This guide took more than a week to compile – thanks to the fact I had to review the products online and then order them so I could take them through a series of physical test sessions. With that in mind, I really hope it has helped you find your perfect match (because I’d be disappointed if it didn’t.)
And in case you like more than one product I would like to help making a final decision. I urge you to try out the first, Cuisinart GR-300WSP1 Panini Press. Besides retailing from one of the most reputable brands, this unit was easy to use, easy to clean, and safe to use around children.
And what will be the best home panini press in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!