Love the hot, delicious sandwiches and Paninis you get from restaurants? What if I told you that you could make them (as many as you want) from the comfort of your home? Yes, you can, and all you need to do it is one of the best electric Panini grills.
In retrospect, investing in one of these units is one of the best decisions I have ever made, and that realization is what inspired me to create this detailed guide to give you the same chance.
With that in mind, to ensure that the list only includes the best of the best from the marketplace here is the process I used to pick them. I started by reviewing more than 50 different units online, and then came up with a rundown of the best 15. Subsequently, I placed an order on the 15 units on Amazon and took them through a list of test sessions to ensure they could deliver as advertised.
Features I had in mind during these test sessions include:
- Safety features
- Ease of use and cleaning
- Temperature range and timer
- And versatility
Only products that passed all the areas above with flying colors made it into this final enumeration.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best 5 electric Panini grills.
The Top 5 Best Electric Panini Grills in 2021
|Panini Grill Name||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|5-in-1 Griddler||8 lbs||13.5 x 11.5 x 7.12 in||Check Price|
|Panini Press Grill with Locking Lid||6.1 lbs||11.61 x 12.64 x 4.53 in||Check Price|
|Panini Press Grill||3.8 lbs||11.4 x 10.1 x 4.7 in||Check Price|
|Indoor Panini Press Grill||5.8 lbs||11.4 x 9 x 4.1 in||Check Price|
|Electric Panini Press Indoor Grill||9.03 lbs||15.5 x 15 x 6 in||Check Price|
- If you’ve been following my guides for a while, then you know that I like to start all my guides on a high note – and what is a better way to start a detailed guide on the best Electric Panini grills than with a masterpiece from Cuisinart.
- Founded in 1971 by Carl Sontheimer, Cuisinart is one of the leading American home appliance brands currently owned by the Conair Corporation. Over the several decades, the manufacturer has been in existence, it has become best known for its ability to combine futuristic features and aesthetic designs on all its products, and this Cuisinart GR-4NP1 Griddle delivers just that.
- After testing the appliance, I placed it on my kitchen counter, and since then, everyone who has walked in there has had something to say about the appliance’s cool design. In fact, two of my friends have promised to invest in the exact, same unit, thanks to its aesthetics.
- The appliance did not disappoint in the cooking department either. As advertised, the unit functions as a 5-in-1 countertop unit. It can work as a half grill/half griddle, Panini press, full griddle, half grill, and contact grill. I do not know about you, but this versatility is sufficient to handle the needs of my family.
- Another feature worth noting is the drip tray. It will collect all the grease that drains from your meals to ensure you only eat healthy meals. Cleaning the plate won’t be a hassle either, thanks to the fact it’s dishwasher safe.
- Has a cool to the touch exterior
- Retails from a reputable brand
- Extremely versatile
- Has a compact design
- Fitted with futuristic cooking settings
- BPA free
- Do you have a loved one’s birthday or wedding coming up and you’re looking for an electric Panini grill unit that also qualifies as one of the best gift options? If your answer to that was a big, bold YES, then this unit is the masterpiece you’re looking for.
- This Panini grill retails in three different shades (namely chrome finish, red and stainless steel.) This improves your chances of getting the appliance in the recipient’s favorite color. And if you will be getting the unit for yourself, you can also pick the shade you think will best complement your kitchen interior décor.
- As you will notice after visiting the product’s page on Amazon, the unit has also been fitted with 1400 watts of power to help it handle anything your family throws in it. Couple that with the floating lid and you have one of the most reliable Panini grills. The floating lid is there to evenly press any sized sandwich and ensure even and perfect results.
- Just like the Cuisinart unit we just looked at, you won’t need to flip your sandwiches with this masterpiece. The non-stick bottom and top Panini press grids will heat and brown your sandwiches to ensure the unit delivers warm, crispy results.
- Compact to save on counter space
- It retails in several different colors
- Boasts a floating lid
- Easy to use and clean
- Has a stylish chrome finish
- Very powerful
- If all the products we have looked at are quite too powerful to your liking, then perhaps this Ovente GP0620CO Panini Press is the product for you. This unit delivers 1000 watts of power, which is also powerful to handle any home’s needs and requirements.
- What sets this unit apart from the other units, however, is that it is thermostatically controlled. This implies that the unit will cycle on and off as needed in order to maintain the desired cooking temperature your meal needs.
- With this stroke of genius on your corner, you can say goodbye to overcooked meals.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Boasts two-sided cooking plates
- Fairly powerful
- Durable and sturdy
- Compact to save on counter space
- Has a stylish floating lid
- The fourth product on our guide is also from Ovente (just like the third product we just looked at) – and if this proves anything about the brand, it has gotten in touch with exactly what its customers and cooking enthusiasts desire.
- The first thing I noticed about the product straight out of the box was that each of the grill plates retails with a free grill brush. This coupled with the non-stick material used to coat the entirety of the product’s interior, makes Ovente GP1000BR Panini Press one of the best easy to clean units out there.
- The unit is also quite versatile. Its Café style floating lid can easily adjust to accommodate the thickness of any meal.
- Safe and practical
- Offers unbeatable value
- Easy to clean and use
- Very versatile
- Consistent with its results
- Aesthetic on the kitchen counter
- The last, but by no means, the least electric Panini grill in our detailed guide is the Aigostar Store Panini Press. This unit is for those who like investing in kitchen appliances with unique designs that will stand out on their kitchen counters.
- If you have a huge family or tend to have guests in your home and are looking for a spacious unit, it has also been designed with your needs in mind. The appliance boasts a large cooking plate-sized 11.4 x 9.5 inches with a non-stick coating and the 180-degree opening will further allow you to take full advantage of the cooking surface.
- Safe to use around children
- Easy to use and clean
- Has a large cooking plate
- The grill and press plates are removable
If I had to pick from the five products above, I would pick the Cuisinart GR-4NP1 as my favorite electric Panini grill in the marketplace. And not just because Cuisinart happens to be one of my favorite kitchen appliances brands. No! the unit is easy to use, clean, versatile, durable, sturdy, and delivered some of the most delicious Paninis I’ve ever tested. Not to mention its consistency.
And what will be the best electric panini grill in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!