Over the last couple of decades, the cooking industry has shown its commitment to elevating the performance of cooking appliances and this is evident in almost every homestead in America. Another unspoken area the industry has also been improving on is aesthetics.
After all, cooking appliances spend a huge portion of their lives sitting idly on your kitchen counter, so the least you can do is invest in a unit that can complement the interior décor of your home. That is exactly what these ceramic Panini makers deliver.
With one of these units on your kitchen counter, you can rest assured that whoever walks into your kitchen space will have something to say about their aesthetics.
The Top 5 Best Ceramic Panini Makers in 2021
|Panini Maker Name||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|Multi-Plate Evolve Grill||16.4 lbs||8.5 x 15 x 13.5 in|
|2-in-1 Panini Maker and Grill||5.3 lbs||4 x 12 x 10 in|
|Ceramic Nonstick Panini Maker||3.16 lbs||11.77 x 11.38 x 4.02 in|
|2-in-1 Panini Maker||4.95 lbs||5.9 x 13.8 x 12.3 in|
|Ceramic Nonstick Electric Griddle||11.73 lbs||16 x 12.4 x 9.1 in|
- Do you have a loved one’s wedding, party, or event coming up and you’re looking for a ceramic Panini maker that also doubles up as one of the best gift options? If Yes, then this George Foreman GRP4800R could be exactly what you are looking for.
- The unit retails in three different shades, namely red, black, and Platinum. This multiple color option improves your chances of getting the unit in the recipient’s favorite color. If you will be getting the unit for yourself, you can also pick the shade that best complements your kitchen’s interior décor.
- Thanks to the removable plates the unit retails with, it is also one of the easiest to clean Panini makers. All you need to do to clean these additions is take them out and pop them in a dishwasher after you’re done grilling.
- Other features worth noting include its durability, fade & stain resistant surfaces, as well as the fact the unit is free of PTFE and PFOA.
- Easy to use and clean
- Has a digital timer and temperature control
- Removable plates are dishwasher safe
- Feet are anti-skid even on wet surfaces
- When you are ready to make the jump to professional Panini makers, the Oster (CKSTPM20W-TECO) is the best option you should go for. This unit has even been featured in lots of cooking shows, thanks to its combination of power levels, safety features, and wide temperature range.
- During my test sessions, I also tested the claim of Oster that the unit lasts longer than ordinary non-stick surfaces and cooks 30 percent faster than regular Panini makers. I can confidently confirm that these claims are nothing but the truth.
- From a reputable brand
- Titanium infused surface
- Cooks 30 percent faster
- Durable and sturdy
- Includes 2 plastic drip cups
- The floating hinge system will adjust to accommodate distinct thicknesses
- Is your daughter about to leave home for school or work? Or perhaps the young one’s special event is coming up and you are looking for a unit you can gift them? If this sounds like you, there is another perfect gift option.
- This unit’s easy to clean ceramic non-stick coating has been derived from sand and it is free of PFOA, PFAS, Cadmium, and lead.
- Better yet, according to the manufacturer, their curing phase of the ceramic coating creates 60 percent less CO2 compared to the curing phase of conventional non-stick coatings.
- Rubber feet hold the tool steady
- Easy to wipe messes away
- The locking handle snaps shut for a tight sear
- Easy to operate for beginners
- Portable and compact
- The fourth product in this detailed guide is also from Oster (the same company that designed the product in the second position.) If this proves one thing about Oster, it’s that the firm has gotten in touch with what its clients desire.
- Just as all its other products, this one won’t disappoint in the cooking department neither. The unit cooks 29 percent faster than regular Panini makers and has also been designed to last 10 times longer.
- The package you will receive from Amazon will include 2 plastic drip cups as well as a griddle cleaning tool.
- Cooks faster
- Durable and sturdy
- The package includes different accessories
- The feet are anti-skid even on wet surfaces
- The surfaces are non-stick to make them easy to clean
- I love starting and ending my reviews on a high note – and what is a better way to end a guide on the best ceramic Panini makers than with this Blue Diamond Cookware Sizzle Griddle. You can acquire this unit in three different packages, namely the single sizzle griddle deluxe, the two-pack, three-pack, and even a four-pack.
- The appliance didn’t disappoint in the cooking department either. The unit has been fitted with 1200 watts of power that will handle anything you throw in the unit. The power level will also ensure fast heating and equal browning.
- You may have noticed Blue Diamond Cookware Sizzle Griddle’s unique selling proposition from its name. It retails with a signature diamond-infused ceramic non-stick, which is 5 times harder, and 10 times longer lasting compared to conventional coatings.
- Also, diamonds are 4x more conductive compared to copper, so rest assured this unit will be cleaned up easier and it will heat up faster.
- The top handle and cover will automatically adjust to fit your food
- Very powerful
- Plates give you 7 different ways to cook
- Easy to clean and use
- Offers the full griddle experience
I’ve personally tested all the units above, which means that all you ought to do now is pick the one you think best meets your personal preferences and place an order while stock lasts. If, however, you like more than one unit and would like some help making a final, educated decision, then I advise you to go with the first Panini maker, George Foreman GRP4800R.
Not only does this unit retail from one of the most reputable kitchen appliance brands, but it’s also easy to use, easy to clean, delivers delicious sandwiches, and most importantly, it is safe to use if you have children in your household.
And what will be the best ceramic panini maker in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!