Here are the five best bacon Panini Presses money can buy today. These appliances are the secret to the best bacon as they will allow you to take control of tangly bacon on your grill or pan to ensure flawless searing.
I have tested all the units myself to ensure that they can work and deliver as advertised, so all you ought to do now is go through the list and pick the one you think best meets your personal preferences. If you’re having a hard time making a final, educated decision by the end of the post, I’ve also mentioned my favorite pick in the conclusion section to help you out.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best bacon Panini Presses you can get today.
The Top 5 Best Bacon Panini Presses in 2021
|Panini Press Name||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|Bellemain Cast Iron Grill Press||3.02 lbs||8.5 x 8.5 x 3.25 in|
|Victoria Cast Iron Panini||1.32 lbs||8.5 x 4.25 x 2.75 in|
|Cast Iron Grill Press||2.25 lbs||8.75 x 4.4 x 3.5 in|
|Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Press||1 lbs||6.75 x 4.5 x 3.5 in|
|Cast Iron Bacon Press||2.99 lbs||4 x 9 x 9 in|
- The first thing I noticed about this masterpiece during my test sessions was its equalized weight distribution for perfect grill marks on my meal every time. I smiled at the beautiful patterns the appliance made every single time (As advertised by the manufacturer.)
- If like me, you love retro designs, then I’m confident you will also appreciate Bellemain Cast Iron Grill Press’s classic look. When not in use, count on it to complement your kitchen interior décor. Better yet, when it’s on your kitchen counter, expect anyone who walks in there to have something to say about its unique design.
- If you’re a clumsy individual and are looking for a product that also doubles up as one of the safest bacon Panini Presses, then this unit was made with your needs in mind. As you can see from the product’s image above, it has been fitted with a stylish, all-cool wood handle that will protect your hands from any burn injuries. Ensure you try your best not to come into contact with the flat iron.
- The wide diameter (8.75 inches) will allow you to press down on your favorite meats to help them cook more evenly and way faster.
- Has a stay-cool handle
- Allows you to spend less time cooking and more time eating
- Equalized weight distribution for grill marks
- Easy to use even for total beginners
- Allows your meals to cook faster
- Looks retro and aesthetic on the kitchen counter
- My neighbor has been using this exact cast iron for years now. In fact, seeing hers is honestly what inspired me to create a guide on the best bacon Panini Presses in the first place. Anyway, while creating the content, I reached out to her to ask how her unit was fairing.
- She pointed out that since she acquired it in 2017, it hasn’t run into any issues, and it still looks as good as new. She also pointed out that she regularly uses hers to do other things besides just pressing bacon. She also uses it to grill flatbreads, sandwiches, quesadillas, Paninis, beef burgers, and also uses it for more heavy-duty meat presses.
- Retails in four different variations
- Durable and sturdy
- Compact to save on counter space
- Safe to use due to the wooden handle
- Very versatile
- Easy to clean and use
- If you have checked out my guide on how to pick the best kitchen appliances, then you remember that one of the tips I insisted on is that you should always start by separating your units according to their manufacturing brands and only pick from the reputable ones.
- Well, Cuisinart is one of such brands, and this cast Iron that it has designed is exceptional, to say the least.
- For starters, the product has been backed by a 1-year limited warranty. If that doesn’t prove that the company has faith in the product they are selling you, I do not know what does. It will also allow you to easily press out all the unwanted excess fat and oils from your meals, thanks to its weight.
- Retails from a reputable brand
- Has a cast iron construction
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty
- Can add incredible grill marks to any meal
- Easy to use and clean
- I won’t lie to you. The first thing that attracted me to this unit was its handle design. Unlike the other models we’ve looked at, this one isn’t wooden, and I wanted to know if it could protect a user from any burn injuries. Well, it does. Not only does the cool grip spiral handle protect from burn injuries, but it also offers a safe and comfortable grip. The different avenues you can use this masterpiece include over a campfire, on the grill, in the oven, as well as on the stove.
- Easy to use and clean
- Nice weight ratio
- Comfortable grip
- Safe to use
- The last, but by no means the least bacon Panini Press in our detailed guide is the Norpro 8.75-Inch Cast Iron Bacon Press. Just like the first product we looked at, this cast iron boasts a round shape that will allow it to adjust to the shape of most pans so it can flatten your bacon.
- Measuring 3.25” x 8.75” x 8.75”, this masterpiece has been designed compactly to allow it to save space. When you couple this with the 1.36 kg it boasts, you have one of the best portable bacon Panini Presses.
- Inside the package you will receive from Amazon after purchasing the unit, you’ll also find a manual guide with instructions for seasoning before use, storage, as well as cleaning. The storage instructions will allow you to protect the unit so it can keep serving your family for years to come.
- Another thing worth noting. While reviewing the product online, I came across countless reviews explaining that besides bacon, the unit is also ideal for quesadillas, hamburgers, grilled sandwiches, and even ham. I tested it after its arrival to make sure the claims were true, and I can confidently confirm that they were.
- It retails in two different models
- Portable and compact
- Can prepare multiple meals
- A manual guide included in the package you’ll receive
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable and sturdy
There you have it. If this guide has helped pick the best bacon Panini Press (which I hope it has), then I urge you to go ahead and place an order while stock lasts. If you are having a hard time making a final, educated decision, however, then as I promised at the beginning of the post, I’m still here to help you out.
If I were to pick from the list above, I would pick the first, Bellemain Cast Iron Grill Press as my favorite bacon Panini Press at the moment. The product has a combination of my two favorite features on bacon Panini Presses, a large surface diameter and a retro design.
And what will be the best Bacon Panini Press in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!